Sheikh Mazen Ahram is Imam and Muraqib (Monitor) of all Mosques in Jerusalem.
- Imam and khatib at the department of Waqaf and holy sites at Jerusalem.
- Member of the ulama at the holy house at Jerusalem
- Member of the council of ulama and imams of Jerusalem
- Member of the charitable and welfare association of Jerusalem
- Lecturer at the international union for family planning Arabia chapter
- Secretary of the school unions in Jerusalem
- Teacher at Al Aqsa mosque
- Inspector at the mosques of Jerusalem
- Secretary and member of the board of Eelaf association for education
- Secretary of The house of Rahma nursing home
- Studied at Al Aqsa Islamic law secondary college between 1969 & 1972
- Teacher at Dar El Fiqh al islamy at the Al Aqsa mosque (researched attribution to Al al biet)
- Member of the union of the holy Ashraf Al al biet
- Member of the Dominican library of Jerusalem